Pressure Cooker Cake And Vegetarian Fried Fish by Sara Riaz
Ingredients for Pressure Cooker Cake:
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder 4 tbsp
- Caster Sugar 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Walnuts 1 cup
- Beat eggs, vanilla essence & oil in one bowl.
- Now strain flour, cocoa powder & baking powder and mix in it.
- Now add sugar and mix it,
- Grease 8 inch round tin and sprinkle flour.
- Spread mixture on top and put chopped walnuts.
- Heat pressure cooker, put tin in it and cook on high flame for 2 minute.
- Now bake on low flame for 25 minutes.
- Close stove and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve it.
Ingredients for Vegetarian Fried Fish:
- Semolina 1 cup
- Milk 4 cup
- Cheddar Cheese 2 ounce
- Green Chilli 4-6
- Onion 1
- Coriander 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Bread 6 slices
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Tomato 1/2 kg
- Water 1/4 cup
- Flour 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tsp
- Red Chilli 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Boil tomato and strain it.
- Heat ghee and fry flour. Now add blended tomatoes, salt, red chilli & ketchup and cook it.
- Serve with vegetarian fried fish.
- For making vegetarian fried fish: Add cheddar cheese, chopped onion, coriander, green chilli, ginger, garlic, salt & black pepper in hot milk and mix nicely.
- Now boil this mixture on stove. Now add semolina slowly slowly.
- Stir continuously until thick.
- Take out in grease tray and cut pieces.
- Scroll it on bread crumbs and fry it.
- Serve with sauce.
Recipe of Pressure Cooker Cake And Vegetarian Fried Fish by Sara Riaz in Tonights Menu on Ary Zauq