Pressure Cooker Cake And Vegetarian Fried Fish by Sara Riaz
Apr 27, 2012
Ingredients for Pressure Cooker Cake:
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder 4 tbsp
- Caster Sugar 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Walnuts 1 cup
- Beat eggs, vanilla essence & oil in one bowl.
- Now strain flour, cocoa powder & baking powder and mix in it.
- Now add sugar and mix it,
- Grease 8 inch round tin and sprinkle flour.
- Spread mixture on top and put chopped walnuts.
- Heat pressure cooker, put tin in it and cook on high flame for 2 minute.
- Now bake on low flame for 25 minutes.
- Close stove and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve it.
Ingredients for Vegetarian Fried Fish:
- Semolina 1 cup
- Milk 4 cup
- Cheddar Cheese 2 ounce
- Green Chilli 4-6
- Onion 1
- Coriander 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Bread 6 slices
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Tomato 1/2 kg
- Water 1/4 cup
- Flour 1 tsp
- Butter 1 tsp
- Red Chilli 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Boil tomato and strain it.
- Heat ghee and fry flour. Now add blended tomatoes, salt, red chilli & ketchup and cook it.
- Serve with vegetarian fried fish.
- For making vegetarian fried fish: Add cheddar cheese, chopped onion, coriander, green chilli, ginger, garlic, salt & black pepper in hot milk and mix nicely.
- Now boil this mixture on stove. Now add semolina slowly slowly.
- Stir continuously until thick.
- Take out in grease tray and cut pieces.
- Scroll it on bread crumbs and fry it.
- Serve with sauce.
Recipe of Pressure Cooker Cake And Vegetarian Fried Fish by Sara Riaz in Tonights Menu on Ary Zauq
You must be logged in to comment
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!