Jungli Biryani And Chocolate Muffins by Chef Gulzar
Oct 18, 2012
Ingredients for Chocolate Muffins:
- Flour 2-3 cups
- Coco powder 1/2 cup
- Chocolate chips 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Butter 100 gm
- Baking powder 3 tbsp
- Sugar as required
- Almonds, pistachio as required
- Milk as required
- Cashew nut as required
- Beat eggs with the help of beater in one bowl.
- Now add baking powder and cocoa powder and beat it.
- Then put butter and sugar, beat it with the help of beater and make mixture.
- Put flour in one mixing bowl, put mixture and fold it with help of spoon.
- Now put milk.
- Put cutted almonds and pistachio and mix it .
- Now fill muffin mixture with mixture.
- Put chocolate chip, cut cashew nut from center and set in muffins.
- Now bake in preheated oven on 200 degree C for 10 to 15 minutes .
- When ready, serve it.
Ingredients for Jungli Biryani:
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Beef boneless 250 gm
- Chicken boneless 250 gm
- Prawns 250 gm
- Potatoes 2
- Carrots 2
- Tomatoes 3
- Onions 2
- Lemons 2
- Green chilies 5-6
- Coriander 1/2 bunch
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Dry plum 1 cup
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1-1/2 cup
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- White cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Black cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 3 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 1-1/2 tbsp
- Oil 5-6 tbsp
- All spice as required
- Salt to taste
- For making rice: Boil water in pot and add salt and black cumin.
When fragrance starts coming, put rice, boil 1/4th and strain it
- For making korma: Heat oil in pan, add all spice powder.
- When saute, put onions make it brown and take out half onions.
- Now add beef, chicken and ginger garlic paste in one pan and roast it.
- Then add water and tender it.
- After that, add yogurt, green chilies, prawns potatoes, peas, carrot, red chili powder, all spice and white cumin and cook it until vegetables are tender.
- When korma becomes dry, add dry pulp, tomato, mix them all and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- For making layer: Put oil in one pot and spread remaining yogurt.
- Now put half rice and spread korma.
- Then add lemon slice, green coriander, bunch of mint, green chilies and remaining rice.
- Then put remaining coriander, mint, green chilies, brown onions and simmer it .
- When it is simmered, take it out in dish and serve.
Recipe of Jungli Biryani And Chocolate Muffins by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Receive Weekly Updates! Win Prizes!