Lassa Khoya And Baisan Milk Barfi by Noreen Amir
Jul 16, 2013
Ingredients For Besan Milk Barfi:
- Gram flour 1 cup
- Chopped cardamom 1/4 cup
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut 2 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Roasted walnut as required
- Sugar 2 cup
- Take a pan, add flour, sugar and grated coconut mix it well, cook it on low temperature.
- When the sugar is saturated then cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now pour ghee and stir it continuously.
- Along chopped cardamom and pinch of yellow color.
- When it is boiled then take it out in a greased plate and make it level with help of spoon.
- Cut it into pieces, when it is cooled then take it out.
Ingredients For Lassa Khoya:
- Cook the cow milk on low temperature so that it remains to half, and its color changes to brown.
- When milk becomes thick then keep its temperature high.
- Lassa khoya is ready.
Recipe of Lassa Khoya And Baisan Milk Barfi by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com