Mutton Biryani Masala by Chef Zakir
May 18, 2011
Mutton Biryani Masala
- ½ kg bonelss mutton
- 1 onion
- 1 cup clarified butter
- 250 grams yogurt
- 4-5 large green chilies
- 4-5 aniseeds
- 300 grams rice
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp hot spices powder
- ½ tsp yellow food color
- ½ tsp nutmeg and mace
- ½ tsp large cardamoms
- 2 tsp kewra
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp papaya paste
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- whole hot spices as required
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, coat ½ boneless mutton with 2 tbsp papaya paste, 1 tbsp turmeric powder, 250 grams yougurt, 1 tbsp hot spices powder, salt to taste, hot spices as required, 4-5 aniseeds, 4-5 green chilies and 100 grams plums and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, in a different pna, heat ½ ckup clarified butter to cook 1 onion until it turns golden brown.
- Then add 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add coated mutton pieces and cook for 10 minutes and turn off the flame.
- In a different pan water to boil rice.
- When rice is well cooked pour half of the rice in biryani masala.
- Wait for few minutes and include rest of the rice in it. On the top of it apply a ayer of melted clarified butter.
- Also add ½ tsp mace and nutmeg and ½ cardamom powder.
- Then mix 2 tbsp kewra and ½ tsp yellow food color and pour it around riceand allow simmering for 10 to 12 minutes in covered pan.
- Your delicious mutton biryani masala ir ready, serve hot.
Recipe of Mutton Biryani Masala by Chef Zakir in Dawat on Masala Tv.
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com