- 4 large ripe red tomatoes (chopped finely and evenly)
- 6 spring onions (chopped small)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1/2 red or green chilli (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Place the chopped tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Add the chopped spring onions, crushed garlic and chopped coriander to the bowl.
- Then add the lemon juice to the bowl and mix very well.
- Then sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Place in the fridge until needed.
Because no party is complete without the famous Tomato Salsa