- 2 lb. Chicken breasts without skin
- 14 ½ oz. Tomatoes, canned; cut up
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tsp. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Dried basil; crushed
- 1 Cloves Garlic; minced
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Tbs. Water
- 2 Tsp. Cornstarch
- 4 oz. Cooked spaghetti
- Preheat a pan with oil and add chicken and cook for 10 to 15 minutes turning to brown evenly.
- Then add tomatoes (undrained), chicken stock, sugar, basil, garlic, and bay leaf.
- Bring to boiling; then reduce heat.
- Cover and let it simmer about 35 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to another dish, keep warm.
- In a small bowl stir together water and cornstarch.
- Stir into tomato mixture in skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook stir for 2 minutes more.
- Serve chicken and sauce over cooked spaghetti.
The easy to prepare festive meal