- 2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Skim milk powder
- 1/4 cup Wheat germ
- 1 Tsp. Baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Raisins or chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup Unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter
- Mix flour, sugar, skim milk powder, wheat germ and baking powder in a bowl; then stir in raisins and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, oil, molasses and peanut butter.
- Add to dry ingredients, blending well.
- Spread in greased square cake pan.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 35 minutes
- Then let cool completely.
- Cut into 24 bars.
Power Up Your Performance with these homemade Power Bars