Peach Ice Cream, Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream And Easy Vanilla Ice Cream by Zarnak Sidhwa
Ingredients for Peach Ice Cream:
- Egg yolks 2
- Peaches 1 can
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk 1-1/2 cups
- Milk powder 1/2 cup
- Peach slices to garnish
- Blend peaches with its juice so it becomes puree.
- Beat eggs yolk, put egg yolk and sugar in double boiler and beat it nicely until creamy and thick.
- Boil milk in separate pot. Add milk powder and mix it nicely.
- Then also boil this in double boiler. Then put mixture of eggs and mix them.
- Remove it from stove and add peach slices.
- Now freeze it for whole night placing it in air tight box.
- Then put it in a glass with the help of scoop and serve it by putting peach slices on it.
Ingredients for Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream:
- Gelatin powder 1 tbsp
- Cold water 2 tbsp
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Cream 2 cups
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Strawberries 2 cups
- Dissolve gelatin powder in cold water and keep for few minutes.
- Boil milk in a pot. Add sugar, salt, watered gelatin and mix them nicely.
- When sugar saturates, add cream, vanilla essence, strawberries and mix it.
- Then cool it by taking off from stove, and put it in a air tight box for a night in fridge.
Ingredients for Easy Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Egg yolks 3
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Beat eggs yolk and sugar in double boiler well.
- When it becomes creamy and thick, add hot milk, vanilla essence and add in yolk mixture.
- Mix it nicely and cook it double boiler continuously.
- When it becomes thick, remove it from stove, mix remaining 1 cup milk, mix it and cool it.
- Put in glass with the help of scoop, add your favorite sauce and serve it.
Recipe of Peach Ice Cream, Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream And Easy Vanilla Ice Cream by Zarnak Sidhwa in Food Diaries on Masala TV