Crispy Chowmein by Chef Gulzar
- Boiled egg noodles 1/2 packet
- Boneless chicken 300 gm
- Chopped onion 1
- Capsicum 1
- Green onion 2-3 sticks
- Sliced cabbage 1/2 cup
- Soya sauce 3 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 2-3 cloves
- Chopped ginger 1 inch
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Chinese salt 1/3 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Stock 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Put boiled egg noodles in hot water, put 2 tbsp oil and boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Then take it out and put in cold water.
- When noodles becomes cold, take it put and keep aside.
- Now put 4 tbsp oil in pan.
- Then put half noodles and deep fry it.
- Then put boiled noodles first in serving dish.
- Then put crispy noodles.
- Now put oil, garlic cloves, ginger and chopped onion and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put soya sauce, black pepper, Chinese salt and salt.
- Then add stock in it.
- When boil, put capsicum and cabbage slice and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Then dissolve corn flour in water and add little little.
- When mixture becomes thick, remove it and put on noodles.
- Garnish with green onion and serve.
Recipe of Crispy Chowmein by Chef Gulzar in Live@nine on Masala TV