Hyderabadi Chicken Masala by Shireen Anwer
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Chopped onion 2
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Chopped red chili 1-1/2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander crushed 1 tbsp
- Cumin roasted & crushed 1/2 tbsp
- All spices 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chili 2
- Ginger slice 1
- Finely chopped tomato 3
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil and fry onion until light golden.
- Now put ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add boneless chicken and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes with salt, chopped red chili, turmeric, coriander, mustard seeds and fennel seeds and fry it nicely until oil come up.
- Now put 1/2 cup water and cook until chicken tender.
- Then add chopped coriander, chopped green chilies, ginger slice, all spice and cumin, mix it nicely, take it out and serve with naan.
Recipe of Hyderabadi Chicken Masala by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV