Bihari Keema by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Beef Mince 1/2 kg
- Papaya paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Nugmet mace 3/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red chillies 1-1/2 tbsp
- Coconut 1-1/2 tsp
- Poppy seeds tsp
- Onion 1
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Mix spice 1 tsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Green chilies 8 pcs
- Ginger and coriander for garnish
- Marinate the beef mince with all of the ingredients and leave it for 1 hour.
- Now place the mince in a pot and cook on a low flame.
- Once it's cooked add in green chillies keep it on dam.
- Garnish with green chilies and ginger then serve.
Recipe of Bihari Keema by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi