Gobi Keema by Zubaida Tariq
- Beef mince 1/2 kg
- Chopped cauliflower 1
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped onions 2
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Chopped green coriander 1 bunch
- Finely chopped ginger 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Heat oil in pot and fry chopped onions until light pink.
- Now put ginger garlic paste, crushed red chilies and turmeric powder with some water and roast it lightly.
- Then put beef mince.
- When water of mince dries, add cauliflower and 2 chopped green chilies.
- When water of cauliflower dries, roast it lightly.
- Then add 2 chopped green chilies, chopped ginger and chopped green coriander and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Gobi keema is ready.
Recipe of Gobi Keema by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV