- Fish boneless 1/2 kg
- Bread slices (sandwich) 8-10
- Eggs 4
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Cucumber 2-3
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Mustard paste 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Cut fish into pieces.
- Now marinate fish with salt, black pepper and garlic paste in mixing bowl.
- Then dip in 1 beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then fry it, take it out and keep it aside.
- Beat 3 eggs with salt and make thin thin omelet.
- Also cut tomatoes and cucumber into slices.
- For sauce: Mix salt, mayonnaise, black pepper and mustard paste in mixing bowl.
- Sauce is ready.
- For sandwich: Grill sandwich.
- Now keep one slice and put sauce.
- Then keep omelet slice, keep tomato and keep bread slice.
- Then spread sauce on more piece.
- Then keep fish piece, cucumber and tomato.
- Ready three layer sandwich and cut into 4 pieces.
- Then skew BBQ sticks, keep on serving plate and serve.
Fish Sandwich is delicious sandwich. Fish is marinated & stuffed in grilled bread slices with vegetables. Try this sandwich for your children.