Boiled Fruit Cake
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Butter 5 oz
- Raisins 8 oz
- Black raisins 8 oz
- Currants 6 oz
- Glaze cherries 6 oz
- Flour 8 oz
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Mixed spice 2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Add condensed milk, butter, cherries, raisins, black raisins and currants in pan.
- Then melt butter and mix it nicely.
- Then cook it on low flame for 5 minutes and keep it aside.
- Now add flour, baking powder, mixed spices, cinnamon powder and eggs in bowl and cool fruit mixture.
- Now put batter in greased 7 inch tin.
- Then bake on 150 degrees C for 60-90 minutes.
- Then cool it and take out of tin.
Boiled Fruit Cake is delicious cake. It is other variation of cake. It is served with tea or as refreshment.