Penne With Walnut Sauce
- Boiled penne pasta 2 cups
- Milk 300 ml
- Whole meal bread 2 slices
- Toasted & cooled walnuts 10 oz
- Garlic 1 clove
- Grated parmesan cheese 2 oz
- Olive oil 100 ml
- Cream 150 ml
- Salt & Black pepper to taste
- Put milk in shallow dish, put bread and soak until milk dries.
- Now put bread, walnuts, garlic, cheese and oil in blender and blend until smooth.
- Then add salt and black pepper, sprinkle cheese and put on boiled pasta.
Penne With Walnut Sauce is other variation of pasta dish. Pasta is served in walnut sauce.