- Flour 2 cups
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Semolina 1 cup
- Sugar 150 gm
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Water (sugar syrup) 1/2 cup
- Salt 1 pinch
- Mix flour, wheat flour and semolina with salt and ghee.
- Then mix with hands.
- Then put sugar and water in small bowl, cook until sugar dissolves.
- Now add little little syrup in mixture and knead dough.
- Then make small small balls, roll it and cut into 1/4 cm.
- Then heat oil and fry shakkar para until light brown and crispy.
- When all fried, keep it aside and cool it.
- Once cooled, store in airtight box.
Shakkar Para is nimco. It is common nimco in Pakistan. It is prepared with flour & semolina. You can make it easily at home.