Chocolate Chips Oat Cookies
- Oil 1/3 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Caster sugar 1/2 cup
- Maida 1 cup
- Oats 1-1/4 cup
- Egg 1
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Soda bi carbonate 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate chip 100 gm
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- Spread baking paper on baking tray.
- Beat sugar with oil and add egg and vanilla extract.
- Then put maida, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips in other bowl, add egg mixture and mix it nicely.
- Now roll it, make balls of 2 cm, bake for 8-10 minutes, cool it for 2 minutes and serve.
Chocolate Chips Oat Cookies is healthy biscuits. The combination of chocolates chips and oats is amazing. You can make it at home easily.