Achari Murgh Cholay Recipe
- Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
- Kabuli chickpeas 1 cup
- Masoor daal 1/2 cup
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Whole coriander 1 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Sweet soda 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Mustard powder 1 tbsp
- Tamarind pulp 1/2 cup
- Raw onion paste 2
- Lemon 2
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Finely chopped green chilies 4
- Tomatoes 3
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Wash chickpeas with lukewarm water and boil it.
- Also put masoor daal.
- When chickpeas little tender, put sweet soda and cook on low flame.
- Now put oil in wok and fry raw onion until light pink.
- Put ginger garlic paste, roast it slightly and put chopped tomatoes.
- When water of chicken dries, put chicken and salt.
- Now put grinded red chili powder, turmeric, whole coriander and cumin, roast it nicely, put boiled chickpeas and simmer it.
- Put onion seeds, coriander leaves, green chilies, tamarind pulp, lemon juice and mustard powder after 5 minutes and simmer it.
- Achari murgh cholay is ready after 5 minutes.
Achari Murgh Cholay is delicious and spicy dish. It is prepared with chicken boneless, Kabuli chickpeas, masoor daal and green chilies. Serve with hot naan.