Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Recipe
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Boneless chicken 1 cup
- Mushroom 1 cup
- Garlic crushed 1 tbsp
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Fresh cream 1/2 cup
- Grated cheddar cheese 1/2 cup
- Fettuccine pasta 1 packet
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp
- Parsley chopped 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in pan and fry chicken until golden brown.
- Then put mushrooms and fry more.
- Now put garlic and stock and cook until chicken tender.
- Then add cream, salt, black pepper powder and cheddar cheese and mix it.
- Now put boiled pasta and mix it nicely.
- Then garnish with parsley and serve.
Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine is tasty pasta dish. Chicken is fried and fried again with mushrooms. Then cooked with stock, mixed with cream, cheese & pasta and served.