Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe
Mooli Ka Paratha is popular paratha is Pakistan. It is easy and simple recipe to make any time.
For Paratha Dough:
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Lukewarm water to knead
- Radish (mooli) grated 2 cups
- Carom seeds 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin roasted 1 tsp
- Onions finely chopped 2
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 3 chopped
- Coriander leaves 1/4 bunch
- Oil for fry
- For dough: Mix maida, salt and oil and knead with lukewarm water nicely.
- Then cover it and leave in warm place for 15-20 minutes
- Put salt in radish, mix it nicely and keep in strainer so that all water drain.
- Then put in bowl, put remaining ingredients except oil and mix it nicely.
- Then make small balls of dough.
- Then roll like roti and put radish mixture on one roti.
- Then cover with second roti and seal edges nicely.
- Now press it and roll it again.
- Prepare all parathay like this.
- Then put little oil on tawa and shallow fry parathay until light golden.
- Then take out in dish and serve with chutney or raita immediately.
Mooli Ka Paratha is tasty paratha. Radish & green chilies mixture is stuffed in maida roti and rolled. Then shallow fried on tawa and serve with raita or chutney.