Bread Roll Recipe
Bread Roll is very popular fried snack dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken mince 250 gm
- Bread slices 8-10
- Chopped green chilies 5
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Eggs beaten 2-3
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
- First separate edges of bread slices.
- Then soak each slices in water for 4-5 seconds.
- Then press with both palm hands and squeeze it.
- Now put mince, green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, red chili powder, black pepper, ginger paste and garlic paste in pot and roast it nicely until water of mince dries.
- Now keep 1 tbsp mince mixture on bread slices and roll it like roll.
- Then heat oil in wok.
- Then dip roll in eggs and deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then take out in dish and serve with what ever you want.
Bread Roll is tasty dish. Chicken mince is roasted with spices, paste, green chilies and coriander leaves. Then kept in soaked bread slices and rolled. Then dipped in eggs and deep fried. Serve with sauce, ketchup or chutney.