Apple 'n' Onion Chicken
- 3 apples, sliced
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- In a pan, sauté apples and onions in butter for 10 minutes.
- Then transfer this to a greased baking dish.
- Top with chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the cheeses, bread crumbs and thyme; and then sprinkle over chicken.
- Drizzle with apple juice.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes
- Serve hot.
The celebration food