Fisherman's Catch by Shireen Anwer
Ingredients for Fisherman's Catch:
- Fish Fillet 4
- Prawns 6
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese grated 4 tbsp
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
For Tartar Sauce:
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Egg white 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped achari onion 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 1/4 tsp
- Parsley 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- First marinate boneless fish fillet and prawns with salt, white pepper, mustard powder, paprika and lemon juice.
- Now dip in beaten egg and milk mixture.
- Then roll in bread crumbs and cheddar cheese mixture and deep fry it.
- Now serve with tartar sauce and fries.
- For Tartar Sauce: Put boiled egg white, finely chopped achari onion, finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped parsley and vinegar in mayonnaise, mix it and serve with fisherman's catch.
Recipe of Fisherman's Catch by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV