Mexican Spinach Dip
- 16 ounce salsa
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2.25 ounce can chopped black olives
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Take a pot and mix together salsa, chopped spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, evaporated milk, black olives, salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture in a baking dish.
- In the preheated oven bake the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Serve with snacks or bread.
Flavorsome Mexican Dip