Beef Nachos Recipe
Dec 27, 2017
Beef Nachos is very popular Mexican dish. It is also served in Pakistani restaurants. Try this recipe at home. You can serve it as starter.
- Beef mince 500 gm
- Kidney beans (drained & rinsed) 300 gm
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped onion 1
- Water 1/4 cup
- Tomato salsa 1/2 cup
- Corn chips 1-2 packets
- Cheddar cheese grated 1 cup
- Mexican chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Sour cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- The heat oil in non-stick frying pan on medium flame.
- Now put onion and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Then add beef mince, cook it and stir it with wooden spoon for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Now add kidney beans, chili powder, salt, tomato paste and water.
- Then reduce flame to medium-low.
- Now simmer it for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Then put coriander leaves and stir it.
- Now arrange corn chips in heatproof plate.
- Then top with mince and sprinkle cheddar cheese.
- Now bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Then take out from oven, top with salsa and serve with sour cream.
Beef Nachos is tasty dish. Beef mince is cooked and simmered with water, kidney beans & tomato paste. Then topped on corn chips, sprinkled with cheddar cheese and baked. Then topped with salsa and served hot with sour cream.