Spicy Fried Chicken Recipe
Jan 15, 2018
Spicy Fried Chicken is very popular fast food in Pakistan. It is children favorite dish. Make it at home and surprise your children.
For Chicken Marination:
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Roasted & crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed coriander seeds 2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1-1/2 tsp
- Hoisin sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Gram flour 4 tbsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs as required
- Sesame seeds 1 cup
- Oil as required
- For chicken: Put white vinegar, eggs, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, crushed red chilies, hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, gram flour, chaat masala, turmeric powder and salt in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate chicken with this mixture for 1 to 2 hours and refrigerate it.
- For coating: Now mix bread crumbs and sesame seeds nicely.
- Then roll each chicken piece with bread crumbs mixture nicely.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry chicken until golden brown on medium flame.
- Then take out in absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Now keep on serving dish and serve with French fries, ketchup and chili garlic sauce.
Spicy Fried Chicken is spicy fast food dish. Chicken is marinated with white vinegar, sesame seeds, sauces and spices mixture. Then rolled in bread crumbs & sesame seeds and deep fried. Served with fried, ketchup and chili garlic sauce.