BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pre−baked pizza crust
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a pot combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro.
- Turn the heat to medium to avoid lumps.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let cool for a while.
- When cool, spread the mixture over the pizza crust.
- Top it up with cheese and onions.
- In a preheated oven to 425F, bake for 20 minutes.
BBQ flavored pizza