Palak Patta Chaat Recipe
Jun 29, 2016
- Hung curd 2-3 tbsp
- Sev 3 tbsp
- Spinach leaves 15-20
- Gram flour 2 tbsp
- Rice flour 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds 1/4 tsp
- Onion seeds 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tamarind & jaggery chutney 4 tsp
- Coriander & mint chutney 4 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Put gram flour, rice flour, red chili powder, carom seeds, onion seeds and water in bowl and mix it.
- Now dip spinach leaves in batter and fry in hot oil.
- Now take out fried spinach in dish, put curd, coriander & mint chutney, tamarind & jagegery chutney, sev and chaat masala and serve.
Palak Patta Chaat is tasty dish. Spinach leaves is dipped in gram flour & rice flour batter and fried. Topped with yogurt, chutney, sev & chaat masala and served.