Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe
Mar 01, 2017
Chicken Tikka Pizza is very common pizza. It is prepared in various methods.
- Self raising flour 3 cups
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Boneless chicken 325 gm
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/3 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped 6
- Tomato paste 3 tbsp
- Onions slices 1
- Capsicum slices 1
- Mozzarella cheese 500 gm
- Cheddar cheese 500 gm
- Green chilies 6
- Olives 1 cup
- Oregano 2 tsp
- Thyme 2 tsp
- For chicken: Marinate chicken with red chili powder, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste and cumin seeds for 1 hour.
- Then heat oil 4 tbsp oil in pan and fry chicken on high flame for 6 minutes.
- Then remove pan from stove.
- Then heat coal and put in cooked chicken with 1 tsp oil so that it flavors the chicken.
- Then heat little oil in pan, put onion and 1 tsp garlic paste and fry it.
- Then add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then mix tomato paste, 2 cups of water and salt and bring to boil.
- Then cook for 15 minutes until water evaporates.
- For dough: Mix yeast with sugar and 1 cup water.
- Mix flour, salt, 2 tbsp oil and egg.
- Then add yeast and knead smooth dough.
- Then leave it until it rises.
- Then roll dough and spread tomato sauce.
- Then top with smoked chicken, onions, capsicum, green cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives, green chilies, thyme and oregano.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
- Then take it out, cut into slices and serve with ketchup or sauce.
Chicken Tikka Pizza is tasty pizza. Chicken is marinated with spices and lemon juice. Then fried and given smoke of coal. Dough is prepared with flour & egg and rolled. Then tomato paste is spread, topped with chicken, cheese, onion, tomato, olives & herbs and baked. Serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce.