Tiramisu is an Italian custard dessert. It is prepared in various method. Try this type of dessert.
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Espresso coffee 1/2 cup
- Ladyfinger biscuit 12
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Put Beat cream cheese and sugar in big bowl and beat with electric mixture until smooth on medium speed.
- Then beat on low speed and keep it aside.
- Then beat cream on high speed until stiff.
- Then mix in cream cheese mixture.
- Then split biscuits in half in horizontal.
- Then arrange half biscuits on bottom of 9x1-1/2 inch pan.
- Then drizzle 1/4 cup coffee over biscuits.
- Then spread half cream cheese mixture.
- Then arrange remaining biscuits.
- Then drizzle remaining coffee and spread remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Then garnish with grated chocolate and chill it in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Then take out in serving plate and serve.
Tiramisu is mouth-watering dessert. Ladyfinger biscuits is arranged in pan. Then drizzled with coffee and cream cheese & cream mixture is spread. Then biscuits is again arrange, drizzled with coffee again and cream cheese & cream mixture is spread again. Then garnished with grated chocolate and serve chilled.