Tawa Chicken Recipe
Apr 10, 2017
Tawa Chicken is tasty dish. Try this different dish of chicken at home.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Crushed red chilies 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Cumin crushed 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala as 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onions slices 2
- Tomatoes chopped 4
- Green chilies 5
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Coal 1
- Mix red chilies, black pepper, cumin crushed, chaat masala, all spice powder, crushed coriander, salt and ginger garlic paste in bowl nicely.
- Then marinate chicken with this mixture and keep in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Then heat oil in pan, put little oil and fry chicken.
- Now heat coal, put in center of chicken and drizzle little oil.
- Then remove coal, put 1 cup water, cook on medium flame until water dries and then take out chicken.
- Then put remaining oil on tawa.
- Then out tomatoes, yogurt and green chilies and cook on high flame.
- Then put chicken, onion rings and coriander leaves and cook more for 5-6 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan.
Tawa Chicken is delicious dish. Chicken is marinated with spices. Then fried in oil, given smoke of coal and cooked with water. Then tomatoes, yogurt & green chilies is cooked on tawa, then chicken & onions are added and cooked more. Serve with raita and hot naan.