Aloo Ka Raita Recipe
Apr 28, 2017
Aloo Ka Raita is delicious raita. You must try this raita at home fro your children.
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped as required
- Green chilies chopped as required
- Mint leaves chopped as required
- Boil potatoes nicely until soft.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then peel it and mash it nicely.
- Then beat yogurt nicely.
- Then mix salt, black pepper, coriander leaves, green chilies and mint leaves and mix it nicely.
- Then add potatoes and mix it nicely.
- Then chill in fridge, take it out and serve.
Aloo Ka Raita is prepared with yogurt, potatoes and green vegetables. Potatoes are boiled and mashed. Then mixed with yogurt & green vegetables and serve chilled.