Tandoori Fish Recipe
Tandoori Fish is delicious seafood dish. It is popular dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Garlic cloves chopped 15
- Ginger chopped 3 inch
- Grated lemon zest 4 tbsp
- Cumin powder 2 tsp
- Salt 5 tsp
- Gram flour 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 5 tbsp
- Red chili powder 3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 2 tbsp
- Hung curd 350 gm
- Vegetable oil 250 ml
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Tandoori color 3 pinch
- For marination: Put 125 ml vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and tandoori color in bowl and mix it nicely until fine paste.
- Then heat remaining vegetable oil in pan, add gram flour, stir it to make paste and cook for 1-2 minutes till lightly colored.
- Then add gram flour in spices mixture with yogurt and mix it nicely.
- Then wash fish nicely.
- Then gently rub marination over fish and marinate it for 1 to 2 hours in fridge.
- Then preheat oven on 200 degrees C.
- Then keep marinated fish on baking tray, keep in oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on top rack.
- Pour lemon juice once or twice during baking.
- When ready, take out from oven, transfer into serving plate and serve hot with chutney.
Tandoori Fish is tasty dish. Fish is marinated with ginger, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, gram flour, tandoori color and spices mixture. Then baked in oven and serve hot with chutney.