Fried Ice Cream Recipe
Fried Ice Cream is very popular dessert in the world. It is commonly served in many parties in Pakistan. It is easy recipe to make at home. Make it at home and surprise your family. You can use any topping and ice cream you want.
- Ice cream 1 liter pack
- Bread slices 10
- Cinnamon powder 2 tsp
- Caster sugar 1/3 cup
- Chopped nuts as required
- Chocolate sauce for topping
- Oil for frying
- Use ice cream scoop to form balls of ice cream, then keep on tray and freeze it until firm for about 1 hour.
- Then remove edges of bread slices and flat it with rolling pin.
- Now take out ice cream, cover it with bread slices and freeze it again until firm for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Then mix cinnamon powder and sugar in bowl nicely.
- Then heat oil in wok on 190 degrees C and deep fry ice cream balls for 10 to 15 seconds or until golden.
- Then take it out and keep on paper towels.
- Then roll balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Then top with chocolates sauce, garnish with chopped nuts and served immediately.
Fried Ice Cream is yummy ice cream. Ice cream balls are freezed. Then covered with bread slices and freezed again. Then fried in oil and rolled with cinnamon & sugar mixture. Then topped with chocolate sauce, garnished with chopped nuts and served.