Roasted French Fries
- 4-6 medium potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and paprika and set aside.
- Cut each potato in ½" strips (like a french fry).
- Add potatoes to olive oil mixture in bowl and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread 1 tsp of olive oil over its surface.
- Pour the potatoes onto the foil.
- Bake at 400° for 30-40 minutes, turning and loosening potatoes from the foil half way through the baking time.
- Serve hot.
Baked Spicy French fries.