Chicken Fajita Spaghetti
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- On the other hand, in a pan, cook chicken over medium heat in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side and remove from heat and keep warm.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and peppers until tender.
- Add the chicken to the pan with chilies, water, soya sauce and fajita seasoning; cook covered for 7 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti; mix well with chicken mixture.
The easy to prepare festive meal