- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large heavy skillet, combine the oil, vinegar and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Add walnuts and cook over medium heat until nuts are toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until sugar is melted. Spread on foil to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sweet and easy to prepare Walnuts