Kalkatia Ladoo by Chef Afzal Nizami
Oct 09, 2012
- Sugar 1 kg
- Khoya 1/2 kg
- Raisins 100 gm
- Pistachio 100 gm
- Baisan 250 gm
- Ghee for frying
- Red, Yellow, Green color as required
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Soda 2 pinch
- Ammonium 1 pinch
- Roast khoya in one karahi pan.
- In separate karahi pan, put water and sugar and make syrup.
- In one pot, put baisan, ammonium, soda and yellow color, make batter and divide into three portions.
- Add red color in first portion and green color in second portion.
- Put batter in hot ghee with help of filter and make bondiyan.
- Put bondiyan in little hot syrup, take out and add in khoya.
- In end, put raisins, pistachio and cardamom powder, mix it and make ladoo.
- Kalkatia ladoo is ready.
Recipe of Kalkatia Ladoo by Chef Afzal Nizami in Kuch Meetha Kuch Namkeen on Ary Zauq
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com