Baby Hot Browns
Oct 28, 2009
- 1 Chicken cube
- 1/4 cup Hot water
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 5 chunks of beef (fried and shredded)
- 1 large Onion, sliced thin
- 6 oz Cooked chicken, cooked and thinly sliced
- 18 pieces small French bread
- Dissolve chicken cube in hot water, add butter and let it melt.
- In a separate pan, combine ¾ cup hot water and add flour. Whisk and cook until mixture is frothy and raw flour taste is gone. While stirring, add the chicken cube mixture.
- Stir constantly with a whisk until the sauce thickens and begins to bubble.
- Add cheese and stir until smooth (add water and heat if sauce needs to be thinned)
- Assemble hot browns by placing chicken piece and onion on each bread slice.
- Top with sauce and shredded beef.
- Heat in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Get your party started with mini open-faced beef chicken sandwiches.
By: Smile81 on Feb 18, 2014
By: swarna.ranasinghe on Feb 17, 2014