Aug 06, 2013
Ingredients For Pateesa:
- Flour 1 kg
- Gram flour 100 gm
- Vanilla powder 1 pinch
- Ghee 500 gm
- Oil 100 gm
- Nutmeg mace, cardamom 1 pinch
- Lemon food color 1/4 tsp
- Pinch of yellow color 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1 kg
- Water 300 gm
- Liquid glucose 150 gm
- Pistachio, silver paper for garnish
- First cook the flour, gram flour, ghee and oil in a pan till it starts to smell.
- Now add pinch of yellow color, lemon juice food color and cardamom mix it well and make it cool.
- Now add sugar and water make its syrup.
- When it becomes thick then add liquid Glucose cook it.
- Now add flour, stir it with help of stick, mix it.
- When it starts to becomes pieces then remove it from stove press it with anything and make the layer of pistachio and almonds and press them.
- Then cool it then cut.
Recipe of Pateesa by Noreen Amir in Riwaiti Mithaiyan 2 on Masala TV
You must be logged in to comment
Division of: Avonix.com