Thai Prawn Rice
Jan 01, 2016
- Sela rice 1/2 kg
- Prawns 1/2 kg
- Garlic chopped 2 tbsp
- Green onion (white portion) 2-3
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce 1-2 tbsp
- Red curry paste 1 tbsp
- Fish sauce 1 tbsp
- Basil 1 pinch
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 5-6
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green onion for garnish
- Wash rice nicely, clean it and soak in water for 2-3 hours
- Now boil rice hard, strain it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan and fry garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add prawns, fry for 1 -2 minutes, take it out and keep it aside.
- Now put 2-3 chopped green onion (white portion) in this pan.
- Also put red curry paste, green chilies, salt, oyster sauce, lemon juice and fish sauce and mix it nicely.
- Then add prawns and basil.
- Now add boiled rice and mix it nicely.
- When rice is ready, take out in dish, garnish with green onion and serve.
Thai Prawn Rice is wonderful & tasty dish. The flavors are delicious. It is easy recipe to cook.