Coconut Peda Recipe
- Fresh milk 2 liter
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Sugar powder 1 cup
- Dry milk 2 cup
- Cardamom powder 2 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 1 cup
- Almonds, Pistachios finely chopped as required
- Cook milk.
- When it boils, put lemon juice.
- When milk erupts, drain water, put 2 glass water and strain with muslin cloth.
- Then spread on shopping bag and crush with hands.
- When soft, put coconut, almonds, pistachios, dry milk and sugar and make balls.
- It is ready.
Coconut Peda is delicious sweet dish. Milk is boiled and mixed with lemon juice. Then coconut & nuts are added, made balls and served.