Milk is one of the best known sources of calcium for your body. It is filled with vitamin D that helps to absorb significant amounts of calcium in your body. Proper milk and calcium intake that is required daily contributes to healthy and strong bones, as well as other benefits including healthy teeth, improves vitamin intake and rehydration. Milk and dairy products contains rich source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and proteins.
There are variations available in the market; as whole milk, condensed and skimmed. Whole milk is pure with cream and milk both, whereas skimmed has milk and nutritional content except fats, fats are extracted from the milk. Skim milk is usually preferable for overweight people. Condensed milk has added cream and sweetener in it, it is used in desserts usually, else preferable for underweight people. It has been researched that milk and dairy products reduces the risks of cardiovascular diseases, and also been observed that the one who take proper milk intake in their diets are likely slimmer than the one who avoids milk. It also helps to lower your blood pressure if 3 portions of dairy products are taken each day, with 5 portions of low salt diet of fruits and vegetables, it gives you significant results.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #