Thai Soup Recipe
Nov 24, 2017
Thai Soup is Thai cuisine. You must try this soup at home. You can also add mushrooms.
- Boneless chicken chunks 1 kg
- Lemongrass slices 2
- Garlic cloves chopped 3
- Ginger chopped 3 inch
- Onion slices 1
- Chicken stock 3-1/2 cups
- Red curry paste 1-1/2 tsp
- Fish sauce 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1
- Coconut milk 2 cans
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Put lemongrass, ginger and garlic in large stock pot and stir it on medium-high flame.
- Then add chicken stock, stir it and bring to boil.
- Then reduce flame to low and simmer it for 30 minutes.
- Then strain chicken stock and keep it aside.
- Discard lemongrass, ginger and garlic.
- Then heat vegetable oil in soup pot on medium flame.
- Now add chicken, cook it and stir it for 5 minutes.
- Then add red curry paste, fish sauce and lemon juice and stir until combined.
- Now add chicken stock and coconut milk, stir it, return to simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low flame.
- Then put onion slices in chicken mixture, cook it and stir until onion is soft.
- Then remove from boil, take out in soup bowls, sprinkle coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Thai Soup is yummy soup. Lemongrass, ginger & garlic & stirred, boiled with chicken stock and simmered. Then chicken is cooked in vegetable oil, mixed with red curry paste, fish sauce & lemon juice and cooked with coconut milk, onion & chicken stock. Served hot.