Easy French Toast Recipe
Aug 29, 2017
Easy French Toast is very common and popular dish in the world. It is served mainly in breakfast or brunch in simple or with any toppings. You must try this recipe at home and give it to your children in lunch.
- Bread slices 6
- Eggs 3
- Milk 250 ml
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Sugar to taste
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Cinnamon 1/4 tsp
- Oil or ghee or butter for fry
- Maple syrup to serve
- Honey to serve
- Butter to serve
- Margarine to serve
- Fruits to serve
- First beat eggs nicely in big bowl.
- Then add sugar, milk, vanilla essence, yellow food color and cinnamon in beaten eggs and mix it nicely.
- Then dip one bread slice in eggs & milk mixture one at a time until both sides are soaked nicely.
- Then heat oil or ghee in pan or melt butter in pan and keep bread slice.
- Then fry it until golden brown.
- Then flip it to other side and fry until golden brown.
- Fry remaining bread slices like this.
- Then take out in dish and serve hot with maple syrup or honey or butter or margarine or fruits or any other toppings of your choice.
Easy French Toast is delicious breakfast dish. Milk, beaten eggs, sugar & cinnamon powder are mixed together. Then bread slices are dipped in eggs & milk mixture and fried in oil/ghee/butter. Serve with any toppings of your choice.