Nowadays most of us consume unhealthy and junk foods having saturated fat which usually comes from animal products and also other sources. If we replace saturated with unsaturated fats, it helps to improve our levels of cholesterol which reduces the risks of heart diseases. Growing children can take any healthy food such as butter or ghee in appropriate amounts as they are active and fats are consumed in their body and did not harm them, while elder people must try to avoid these things especially having harmful fats or saturated fats. They can replace their diet with appropriate amount of healthier polyunsaturated fats or monounsaturated fats which does not harm them in any way that is found in foods prepared in oils like olive oil, canola or sunflower oil and margarine as spreads instead of butter.
Margarines are prepared from vegetable oils so it contains only good and healthy fats that are polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fats while butter is prepared from animal fat that`s why it contains more saturated fats that are harmful for your cardiovascular diseases and blood cholesterol. Both butter and margarines are used commonly for the same purposes for baking, cooking and as spreads, so the replacement of butter from margarines for older people is recommended for good health.
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video ... #
- Noureen: Hi, Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play? ... #
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #