Sriracha Corn Muffins Recipe
- Maida 1-1/2 cups
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 2/3 cup
- Hot sriracha sauce 2 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Sweet corn 1 cup
- Capsicum finely chopped 1/2
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven on 190 degrees C.
- Grease muffin tray with oil.
- Now sieve baking powder and maida in bowl.
- Then put semolina and caster sugar and mix it.
- Then put oil, milk, sriracha sauce, egg and oil in center.
- Now put egg mixture, capsicum, sweet corn, coriander leaves and dry ingredients in bowl and mix with wooden spoon until soft.
- Then put this mixture on tray and bake for 20 minutes.
Sriracha Corn Muffins is amazing & new variety muffin. Maida, semolina, milk, egg, sriracha sauce, corn & capsicum are mixed, poured on greased muffin tray and baked.