Green Masala Chops Recipe
Green Masala Chops is very delicious dish. Try this different dish for change.
- Mutton chops 1 kg
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 bunch
- Spinach chopped 1 bunch
- Green chilies slices 8
- Onion 1 large
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves 10
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Heat oil in pan and fry onions for 2 minutes.
- Then add garlic paste and chops and fry for 10 minutes.
- Now add salt and 4 cups water and boil it.
- Then add cumin seeds and ginger paste, cover it and cook for 45 minutes or until chops tender.
- Then remove lid and dry remaining water on high flame.
- Then put coriander leaves, green chilies, spinach and curry leaves and cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Then add lemon juice and serve.
Green Masala Chops is prepared with mutton, green chilies, coriander leaves and spinach. Mutton is fried and boiled. Then cooked with green chilies, coriander leaves & spinach and sprinkled with lemon juice. Serve with sauce.