Sindhi Biryani Recipe
Mar 07, 2017
Sindhi Biryani is traditional dish of Sindh, Pakistan. Must try this recipe biryani.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Rice 1 kg
- Potatoes 5
- Onion slices 3
- Tomatoes 4
- Green chilies 8
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 4 tbsp
- Whole spice powder 2 tbsp
- Aloo bukhara 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Yellow color few drops
- Kewra 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Lemon slices, coriander leaves, mint leaves as required
- First boil rice.
- Heat oil in pot, put onion and fry until golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, tomatoes, aloo bukhara, whole all spice and red chili powder, mix it and fry it nicely.
- Then add chicken and salt, fry it, cover it and cook on low flame until chicken tender.
- Then put potatoes and roast it nicely.
- Then put green chilies and kewra and fry on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Then put coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon slices, boiled rice and yellow color and simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve with raita and salad.
Sindhi Biryani is prepared with chicken, rice, tomatoes and green chilies. Chicken is fried with tomatoes & green chilies. Then simmered with rice and served with raita and salad. You can make it with beef or mutton.