Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Chocolate Brownie is very popular dessert. You can make it at home easily.
- Maida 1-1/2 cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Coco powder 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Butter 100 gm
For Chocolate Icing:
- Cooking chocolate 100 gm
- Cream 1/4 cup
- Beat butter and sugar with beater until creamy.
- Then add eggs one by one and mix it nicely.
- Then sieve maida, baking powder and coco powder.
- Then put maida, baking powder, coco powder and vanilla essence in butter & eggs mixture and mix it nicely.
- Now pour mixture in greased square pan and bake in preheated oven on 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Then take out from oven and cool it completely on wire rack.
- Then spread chocolate icing and refrigerate it.
- Then cut into squares and serve.
- For chocolate icing: Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then mix with cream nicely.
Chocolate Brownie is mouth-watering and delicious dessert. Sugar & butter are beaten and mixed with eggs. Then mixed with maida & coco powder and poured in pan. Then baked in oven, topped with chocolate icing and chilled. Then cut into squares and serve.